torsdag 20 oktober 2011

Intervju med Brooks!

Hi Alex!

First i will thank you for last season! You will always be a hero in Karlskrona!
What have you done since you left Karlskrona?
After the conclusion of our season last year I returned home to St. Louis, MO. I spent the summer there. I enjoyed my time with my family and going to the pool.

You now work as a PRO Scout for Chicago. Is it a dream job for you?
I have recently retired from the game of hockey and started working with the Chicago Blackhawks as a Pro Scout. I am very fortunate to be a part of this outstanding organization. I really enjoy the scouting aspect of hockey and have learned a lot in the process.

Have you had any contact with someone in Karlskronas organisation?
I spoke with Hans and Timo this summer. I have been in contact with Kempe. We have talked about the season a few times. I have been keeping tabs on the KHK through the website. I hope this will be the year! I really enjoyed my time in Karlskrona and plan to visit in the future with my family.

Many fans in Karlskrona wounder if you will come back to play for Karlskrona HK?
My playing days are behind me. I will not be returning to KHK. I am heading in new direction in life and I am excited about working with the Chicago Blackhawks.

Can you help KHK to find players in USA/Canada and has any such contact been taken?
I have spoken with kempe about players but he and tobbe are in charge of that process.

A big thank you and good luck in the future
Make sure you say hello to the guys and fans for me.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Tung läsning...... Hoppet fanns kvar ända till nyss...

    SvaraRadera
  2. We will never forget Sir Brooks in Karlskrona! :D

    SvaraRadera